Over at Between Naps On The Porch they've got a little party going on....sharing the 20 everyday things they cannot live without. It kind of got me thinking....
These are a few of my favorite things.
1. Diva No Poo hair products for curly hair.
2. Tigi Catwalk Curlesque products
These products make all those years without decent products for curly hair a distant memory.
3. White vinegar. If I can't use the Clorox Clean Up I use white vinegar. Love it.
5. Old washcloths, hand towels, and t-shirts. No pic here - probably would gross you out. I use these for everything - even mopping floors. They can handle any job, don't cost anything, are very GREEN and I don't have to buy a jillion other cloths, wipes, paper towels, etc to get my cleaning done. Then I throw them in the washer with bleach and they come out clean and sanitary.
7. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash With Nutrium. The best for us chicks that can't do the whole perfumed soaps thing.
Adaptive Motion Trainer®
9. Couldn't get the picture to copy. This is the newest (a couple of years ago) "elliptical" machine from Precor. LOVE it. I do have rather a love affair going on with elliptical machines but don't let my irrational love affairs sway you. Try one out for yourself.
10. These prints and accompanying "stories" are wonderful beyond words. Check them out @ http://www.storypeople.com. You will love having them in your home.
12. My Cutco knives. I bought my starter set of 5 knives 25 years ago. They are still perfect - and if they were not Cutco would replace them. Last November I sent in 3 of them for sharpening. They got "misplaced" and Cutco sent me 3 brand new knives. Great customer service.
13. Talenti Gelato - You must try these products. So very yummy. Head to http://talentigelato.com and check it out. And yes, if these are in my house I use them daily.
14. Goodbye Detergent Spaghetti Scrubs Gentle (peach pits)
Best "dishscrubber" out there Love 'em. They clean stuck on stuff better than anything I've found. Box comes with two - I use one at the kitchen sink and one to clean my old bathtub.
15. EAS Whey Protein Powder I started drinking one serving every morning - in ADDITION to my normal breakfast. My hair and nails got better and best of all I stayed full all morning - sometimes even forgot to eat lunch. And I lost weight.
16. Pure Protien Bars. In my opinion the best nutritional value vs. calories product out there for snacks or partial meal replacement. Way cheaper than the drive-thru. Way better for you.
I'm preoccupied with ice cream now - and I'm not sure i can do a full 20 things. So this is it....
Beam me up Scotty....Between Naps On The Porch - 20 Things I Can't Live Without...