Well it's been hot, hot, hot! All us HOT hostesses are trying our hardest to keep cool. I'm not succeeding - I'm mostly hot and sweaty. So hot and sweaty that this is all I got done on my project for this week...
Exciting huh? I'm sure this will generate all kinds of traffic to my blog. Do you think I should do a tutorial? These holes are 24" deep. Have you ever seen two more beautifully dug holes?
This is a little more exciting - it's the power pole 5 houses from me. Notice that it is on fire? It burst into flames this morning and knocked out our electricity for all of today.
So I almost missed my own party...
At least I made some snacks.
Holly picked out some HOT features from last weeks party. If you haven't seen them yet head over to Bella Nest and see.
Bliss has been like me - unfinished projects abound She's been a little obsessed with the heat, comparing the temperatures of her 40 thermometers. That is when she isn't sneaking drinks from her dresser turned outdoor drink station.
Miss Maggie was the only one brave enough to show us her "creation station." And she made some really sweet hangers - I'm pretty sure they are a gift for me....
So we're all here now so let's get this party started!
First the rules:
- You MUST link back to your host or your post will be removed
- Please link to the specific post and not your blog
- No Etsy, advertisements or other sales and don't link another Linky party please
- Be polite and be a follower of your host...or ALL the hosts if your super duper polite!
- Check out some of the other entries. Their inspiration might be your next great project!
- Enter a few times, but don't be a party piggy!
- Be sure to come back and see if you've been featured! Grab an "I've been featured" button from the sidebar.
- The party runs all through July, so put the button your sidebar so others can find it through YOUR blog!