2. But then I won a ticket! Thank you Bliss-n-Tell! Thank you so much!
3. The first thing I learned was that I MISS CREPE MYRTLE!
4. I've had a little 'bloggers block' since I got home though. Perhaps a bit of a fog.
5. I'm hoping a little 28 Things will get me started.
6. I had a great time at Haven.
|Shannon - Bohemian Junktion, Christine - Let's Get Crafty, DeDe - Designed Decor, Lisa - Concord Cottage|
7. My roommates were fun, really admirable women.
|My roommates - Christine, Let's Get Crafty and Shannon, Bohemian Junktion|
8. And cute too!
9. There was lots of SERIOUS conversation...
|Lisa, Concord Cottage; Susan, Oh My! Creative; Jeanette, Snazzy Little Things|
10. There was covert activity
|Who are these women?????/|
|I think they might be spies.|
11. There was lots of engagement with sponsors
|Thanks Home Depot and Moen!|
12. Providing lots of weird pictures on Instagram
13. I took a picture with my favorite blogger that I don't know.
|Sandra - Sawdust Girl|
14. We just take pictures with each other.
15. I think we may not be photogenic.
16. It took like 8 pictures to find one that was acceptable.
17. She's a little bit like Superman.
|Jeanette, Snazzy Little Things; DeDe, Designed Decor|
19. I went to the Ryobi Beach #RyobiRocksHaven
20. What happens at Ryobi Beach stays at Ryobi Beach.
21. The 11 1/2 hour drive down was exhilarating.
22. The 12 1/2 hour drive home was exhausting.
23. Thus the 4 days to recover
24 The Shasta Daisies were blooming when I got home.
25. I have a lot of these malformed daisies.
26. And I'm left with one of life's biggest questions . . .
27. How does a bird poop directly in the center of ONE daisy?????
28. I'm glad to be home!
What's been up with you? Did your daisies bloom? Did you go to Haven? Did I meet you? You're going to have to remind me, because...
29. I left my little name tag bag (with all the business cards I collected) at the last restaurant we went to , , , and no one turned it in. So I guess it's gone forever.
Goodbye little Haven nametag bag.