1. I feel like I've been hit by a truck.
2. I have not been hit by a truck.
3. First I was busy. Then I was tired. Now I'm just lazy.
4. Because I feel like I've been hit by a truck.
5. I've decided that tomorrow I'm going to be better.
6. For the last couple of weeks I have been helping Becky - the owner at Vera's Daughter, where I sell my furniture - get the store ready for Christmas.
7. When you're decorating a shop for Christmas you don't feel like blogging when you get home.
8. I have decided that everyone should use crinolines for their Christmas tree skirts.
9. Isn't it adorable?
10. There are not many things more warm and inviting than Christmas vignettes.
11. If I didn't feel like I had been hit by a truck I would be decorating my own house for Christmas.
12. I decided to decorate on blogging time this year.
13. That means Christmas before Thanksgiving.
14. One thing I have gotten done in the last two weeks is the garden.
15. Cleaning out the garden in the fall is on my top ten list of things I hate to do.
16. At least if I put out Christmas decorations I won't have frozen pumpkins and dead flowers competing for attention.
18. I also finally took the daisies out of my front door basket. Thanks goodness. I was getting a little ashamed.
19. Nothing drastic - just put some fall color in the basket.
20. At least I don't feel like a front door loser every time I drive in the driveway.
21. I've been given a test.
22. This tree.
23. How can it be turned into something attractive - and more my style.
24. Those "limbs" aren't so easy to remove. But I would do it if I had a good idea of what to do.
25. Would you please help me think of something to do?
26. What would you do?
27. Would it be worth the effort?
28. Maybe I should just put it in the road to get hit by a truck!