I'm glad you're here!!!
Some thoughts that are running through my mind today . . .
1. I hear that beard and chest hair plugs are a thing now. I guess as a woman, that I should understand the depth of insecurity that would motivate me to have hair plugs put in my face so I could sport a "grunge beard" - BUT I DO NOT!
2. What is it about fall that makes me want to SIT with or without a blanket?
3. Could it be connected to the fact that fall is the perfect sleep-in weather?
4. How is it that all the things that have been running through my mind all morning have now left my mind?
5. Is anyone as fascinated as I am with Bendie Irwin on Dancing With The Stars? How is it that she is so wonderful?
6. I've been revisiting the books of Colleen McCullough - reading Morgan's Run.
Do you remember The Thorn Birds? Ahhh. I loved that book! Colleen McCullough has such a knack for making you care so much about her characters.
7. I stayed up until (at least) 2:00 a.m. for the last 3 nights to watch The Presidents Cup.
8. Yes, I am one of those people who find golf compelling.
10. I haven't colored my hair since April. A whole lotta' grey going on here.
11. What has happened with baseball? The play-offs just started and 5 players have been injured - enough that they will miss the remainder of the play-offs.
12. Did you know that today is National Bootie Day - Booties, as in ankle high boots. Stupid.
13. I keep re-thinking that whole beard hair plug thing. ARGH!!!!! If you really want to spend that much money, help somebody with their college tuition.
14. I went to the Country Living Fair in Columbus, Ohio a couple of weekends ago. Then my phone promptly died. 3 million pictures right down the drain.
15. I did put a couple of pics on Instagram if you haven't seen enough already.
16. I also went to the Springfield (Ohio) Flea Market Extravaganza.
17. If I had to choose which one to go back to I pick the flea. More raw materials available.
18. In two days I'm going to visit the love of my life.
19. And because I need to ready myself for that, I will let you go with just one more thought . . .
21. I like #3. Step forward.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.