Here I am, writing a blog post,
but I have no idea what the blog post is going to be about.
A whole lot of things have happened over the last 6 or so months that I haven't mentioned because I was only blogging sporadically. Sometimes something that was timely at one point in time just isn't relevant 6 weeks later.
I just thought of a few good examples - and that makes me feel like this should be a 28 Things post. So I guess that's what I will do.
1. Most of you know that I live about a 1000 miles from my grandson.
2. If you know that you probably know that I have the CUTEST grandson in the world.
3. Things happen in his life that I miss. Lots of them.
4. The one that tugged at my heart the most - by far - was missing Halloween. Hmmmmm. I don't even like Halloween. I mean, we don't even always hand out candy for trick-or-treat.
5. But when I got the videos from Fisher's first trick-or-treat I almost couldn't bear it. I took some quick screen shots from the videos so I can show you those. They are a little blurry, as most screen shots from videos are...
6. That's a fireman costume in case you can't tell. Grandpa is a fireman.
7. This video was the best. He walked up that L O N G sidewalk, up the step, and to the door All. By. Himself.
8. I watched these videos 8,923 times.
9. I missed Christmas, too. Because of my surgery.
10. I was pleased to know that he is still smart enough to not trust Santa.
And last, but not least, regarding Fisher . . .
11. He's gonna be a big brother!
12. March 23!
13. I'm gonna be a double grandma!!!
14. Hmmm..... What else......
15. Did you know that Trump is our president?
16. Did you know that I have a facebook page for Somewhat Quirky Design?
17. Did you know that I NEVER post anything political on that page?
18. I also have a Karen Heath facebook page. I never used to post things on that page. Now I use that page occasionally in ways that might let you know how I feel about Donald Trump as president.
19. If you like my blog and you don't follow my blog facebook page, I would love it if you did.
20. I would be delighted to be friends with you on my Karen Heath page. But you know what you are going to get.
22. Well, OK.
23. Is anybody out there interested in visiting me and helping me clean my house?
24. It seems that I'm struggling with that.
25. If you live around here, and would like to know what furniture I have for sale, check out Mimi LaRue Designs in Roseville, MI. That's where you will find my stuff.
26. I'm trying hard to get some furniture finished before I leave to be a grandma.
27. I'm hoping that said furniture will sell while I am gone.
28. I hope you're having a great winter, and that spring has sprung wherever you are.